Book cover project Evaluation

During this project I struggled to link all the book covers together to make them look similar, i tried to do this by using the colour red and the same coloured paper, however despite this i’m not sure if this was as effective as I wanted.

if I had more time on this project i would try and make each cover look more finished and well presented. i would have also loved to have tried different techniques and maybe taken my idea of printing further. The reason i did not take this further was because i could not find a subject matter that would look good in a simple black and white print.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

I think the main problem in this project was thinking of the subject matter to be on the front cover despite my research, i had not read the books, and therefore my knowledge was limited.

Looking back at this project i think i should have experimented with different colour palettes, other than the monotone red and white/grey. I thin this would have given my work more variety.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s