Back at the studio I decided to start experimenting, trying to explore how i can make a product to inform children about animals and their skeletons. I came up with the idea of creating a game of pairs where you have to match the animals’s bones to it’s body. i therefore set out creating detailed drawings of animals skeletons. However I decided that I did not have the time to finish all the detailed drawings in the time given for my project and that the drawings did not look playfull enough for a children’s game.
I also experimented in creating Christmas cards with my illustrations of the reindeer:
After deciding that the I would not have time to complete all the detailed drawings and that they looked to boring I experimented with different ways of representing the animals and their skeletons